OUR 2020/2021 SEASON WILL BE ONLINE AND WILL BEGIN OCTOBER 6, 2020! SIGN UP TODAY AND JOIN OUR ONLINE CHESS CLUB!!
The Oakville Chess club is member-based and membership is open to the public. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, the Oakville Chess Club has a program suited for you.
To join our membership, go here.
Cost of Membership
$175 per year – Pay Online
This year, our membership will be online and will run from October 2020 to June 2021.
When: Every Tuesday from 6:30 PM starting on Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Where: Online on Chess.com
Each week, we will play an online tournament (Mostly Rapid tournaments that are unrated. We will have different prizes ranging from EMC Credits, gift cards, cash prizes, etc.
Benefits of Membership
- All members will be given access to the EMC Private Members Club (Basic Membership) at no additional cost from now till June 2021). This membership alone is worth $200.
- At no additional costs, all members will participate in the EMC monthly CFC rated online tournaments taking place each month. All you have to do is register to participate.
- Every member that joins the club gets a 50% discount to join the EMC Level 1 Online Chess Training Class. The regular price for this 8-week class is $130. You can register here. Use Code: OCC20. The Level 1 Class starts on Tuesday, October 6 at 5:30 PM.
- Discounts on Chess camps, chess lessons and other events organized by Oakville Chess Club and Elevate My Chess
- Opportunity to improve your chess and connect with the other members of the club. From time to time we will use zoom for our meetings so we can see and chat with each other LIVE.
JOIN NOW for ONLY $175 per year – Pay Online
Club Terms and Conditions
I agree to release and indemnify Oakville Chess Club, its employees and volunteers from any claims or lawsuits arising from injuries or accidents incurred by the member while participating in the club activities. I understand that Oakville Chess Club or its employees and volunteers are not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen while at the club location. The information collected as part of the registration process is for the purpose of grouping club members, collecting/processing payments, and mailing information to members ONLY and will not be sold or distributed to a third party.
There will be NO refunds after 10 days following the date of registration as a member. Prior to this date, full refund less a 5% administrative charge will be provided following a written notification by email. Oakville Chess Club have the right to cancel or modify club programs from time to time. By registering as a member, you agree to the above waiver and agree to the terms and conditions noted here.